„Building positive ongoing stakeholder relationships for a company in the 21st century means:
1. knowing who the key stakeholders are
2. understanding the company’s dependency on each stakeholder group
3. understanding how the company impacts on each stakeholder group
4. understanding how each stakeholder group views the value or benefit oft he relationship with the company, and their legitimate needs, interests, concerns and expectations; and keeping stakeholders informed on the company’s progress and responiveness
5. proactively managing the feedback from stakeholders, responding to their legitimate needs and interests, and reporting on the progress and the outcomes.“
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
Essential Website Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
Other external services
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: